Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gubernatorial Debate



As many Montanans know the first gubernatorial debate for the 2008 elections was held in Missoula on September 15. I attended this event and I noticed a few things. I was not at all impressed with the way Governor Brian Schweitzer was handling himself. It was like watching a young child with a temper. It left me thinking to myself, "wow this is the man Montanans voted into office." After watching him act as he did I can't see how anyone would have wanted to vote for him? On the other hand Republican Candidate Roy Brown conducted himself very well. He was cool headed and remained calm even when Schweitzer would rudely cut him off in mid sentence. I was very impressed with Mr. Brown, having watched the debate and hearing the issues my vote will hands down go to Roy Brown.

No comments:

Search Bar

Custom Search