Monday, September 13, 2010

Howdy!

Hello! I was recently invited to start posting for this blog, and I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I'm a Montana native and have lived here for a majority of my life, but I've also spent significant time in San Francisco, Dallas, and elsewhere. I'll be writing mostly my own thoughts on education, politics, technology, and misc. other issues and hope to spark some good debate.

Feel free to contact me privately, but be aware I will be a few days in responding.
client4@hushmail.com


Cheers!
Client4

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How can the city of Billings expect somebody to come to court when they're not even supposed to be traveling from out of state your billing I have an appointment today before with your doctor and the next day I have an appointment with the court with no travel even though you send all the documents and they still the man that you fear

Search Bar

Custom Search